During this lock-down; I am offering therapy by Skype/Zoom and phone.
There are many different reasons for seeing a counsellor and I appreciate how big a step it is for anyone to decide to see one. Some reasons can be:
Work Related Stress
- Are you experiencing stress at work?
- Are deadlines, or an overwhelming workload causing you feelings of anxiety, lacking in motivation, energy and enthusiasm?
- Do you feel criticised by others, or feel you are not ‘good enough’?
- Are relationship issues making you feel alone or isolated?
- Are you feeling betrayed, or resentful?
Bereavement or Loss
- Has a recent loss or bereavement made things seem more difficult to cope with than usual?
- Are these feelings of grief stopping you from doing your usual things?
- Are you experiencing difficulty getting to, or staying asleep?
- Are you putting on a brave face to the world, which is masking your true feelings?
I am an accredited professional of the Foundation for Infant Loss, providing bereavement support to anyone affected by pregnancy loss and the death of a baby.
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are there some changes you want to make in your life?
Counselling is a very personal process and sometimes it is necessary to talk about painful feelings or difficult decisions. It may be easier to talk about personal, family, or relationship issues with a person who is not a friend or family member.
If you are considering counselling and have any questions, please get in touch.