Introduction to Person Centred Creative Arts
This is a great way to experience Person Centred Creative Arts as an introduction to the certificate course.
Saturday Morning Sessions – January 2021
Join me for the Introduction to Person Centred Creative Arts, which takes place over 3 Saturdays from 10am – 12:15pm:
- 16th Jan 2021
- 23rd Jan 2021
- 30th Jan 2021
A short experiential course for anyone wanting to develop their creativity, self awareness and to discover how powerful working with creative arts can be!
- Learn about the Person Centred Approach
- Discover how working with images can be therapeutic
- Develop self-awareness
- Promote mental health
- Have the opportunity to learn about and develop your own creativity
This is an experiential course and is not assessed, the main focus is on creative work, reflection and personal development.
You will need to keep a journal and an art journal.
Delivered online via Zoom, plus 3 hours home study. We will make use of breakout rooms for small supportive groups.
You will need:
- A book to use as a journal
- A selection of creative materials: Paper | Pencils | Paints | Pastels | Pens
A CPD certificate will be provided.
More dates TBC…